Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent Johnson <bl...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 17:38:08 UTC

XPathProcessor and Reading XML

I've seen some older posts from late 2004 that use the
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xpath.XPathProcessor to do xpath processing
on a document in flow.  I can't seem to find the API docs for this.
Is the use of this class not suggested for 2.1.7 or is there a better
way to parse XML documents and handle xpath processing in flowscript?

I've been able to do it using "Packages.org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI" but
wondered if it was better to use a Cocoon component like the
XPathProcessor instead.

Thanks,

- Brent

Re: XPathProcessor and Reading XML

Posted by Brent Johnson <bl...@gmail.com>.
Ahh well.. I just switched to using the XPathProcessor and guessed at
some of the function calls hoping they were similar to Xalan's
XPathAPI.  They were, so things are good :)

- Brent