Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/26 20:03:53 UTC

Re : File Uploads

Ken,

Yes, I'm interesting by a file upload portlets. Where is it ?
Is Gem already hosted by Apache portals ?

Christophe

Re: Re : File Uploads

Posted by Ken Ramirez <kr...@TheJavaThinkTank.org>.
No, it's not an Apache Portals project as of today. However, it is
licensed for ASF. The code is located in a CVS repository in the project
on http://gems.dev.java.net.

Ken

--
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----
Stay on top of all things to do with JSR-168 Portlet and
Portal development by bookmarking the authority on the
subject: http://community.java.net/portlet
*
* News
* Weblogs