Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Smith <we...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/03 14:40:20 UTC

New book including Cocoon (post 2.1 version).

and just to make sure all saw it, I send this again with the more specific
subject line:

http://wrox.com/books/0764543555.shtml

Looks pretty good.

Good day, all. Thanks again.

Daniel

Re: New book including Cocoon (post 2.1 version).

Posted by Guy Worthington <gu...@multiline.com.au>.
Daniel Smith wrote:

> [There is a new book on Cocoon] and just to make sure all saw it, I
> send this again with the more specific subject line:

> http://wrox.com/books/0764543555.shtml

> Looks pretty good.

Thanks Daniel, I looked at the TOC and it does look interesting; it's
certainly worth a trip to the technical book seller for a browse.