Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Koester, Ralf" <Ra...@Dresdner-Bank.com> on 2007/07/27 15:10:17 UTC

h:inputText required="true" - no global message?

Hi,
I have a form that has several inputfields which have a validator.
If something is not entered there will be a global message that there was an error
and a field specific message.

This works fine.

But... I have one field which just has required="true" and for this I get no global message.
Is there a Way to get there both messages: One global (that there went something wrong at all)
and one specific for the required field?

Best regards,

Ralf

Re: h:inputText required="true" - no global message?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralf,

you should get a global message for required fields as well, so there
must be something wrong in the setup - can you post the jsp-code here?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at