Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2007/10/20 18:40:45 UTC

Re: Rampart - rahas

Hi,

Quoting Arlindo Gmail <ar...@gmail.com>:

> I would like to create an Axis2 client/service with the Rampart module
> to make use the WS-Trust specification... but to me, at this moment, be
> difficult to find examples about the use of this API...

Did you see the http://ws.apache.org/rampart/quick-start.html page?

Just put in the services.xml of your webservice the configuration
shown in the page.

Instead of org.custom.MyIssuer, just put one of the distribution,
depending on the tokenType that you may need.
For example you may use an SCTIssuer.

look here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java/modules/rampart-trust/src/main/java/org/apache/rahas/impl/

> I need a simple RST/RSTR...

Which token type do you need?

HTH

              Massimiliano

Re: Rampart - rahas

Posted by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it>.
Hi,

Quoting Arlindo Gmail <ar...@gmail.com>:
> Many thanks for your attention...
> I saw the fisrt web page that you indicate...
> I will read again with more patient...

Take a look also at WSAS client:

http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/samples/sts-sample/src/org/wso2/wsas/sample/sts/client/Client.java

Cheers,

             Massimiliano

Re: Rampart - rahas

Posted by Arlindo Gmail <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Massimiliano Masi...

Many thanks for your attention...
I saw the fisrt web page that you indicate...
I will read again with more patient...

I have a SPKI/SDSI "token",,, ( maybe similiar an X.509 certificate )
I have this token created in XML and I need put it in a RST/RSTR to send
this to an "Security Token Service" validate/exchange it...

Many thanks again
@jr@