Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by mc_line <mc...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2011/05/30 19:18:10 UTC

System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero

Hi I keep getting the error bellow but only in a XP while I am not getting
any error in my Win7 development PC.

log4net:ERROR AppenderAttachedImpl: Failed to append to appender []
System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to
zero
 and less than the size of the argument list.
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider,
String fo
rmat, Object[] args)
   at System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[]
arg
s)
   at LauncherGUI.TestOutputDisplay.TabbedOutput.DoAppend(LoggingEvent
loggingEv
ent)
   at log4net.Util.AppenderAttachedImpl.AppendLoopOnAppenders(LoggingEvent
loggi
ngEvent)

Anyone has any idea. This is killing me????????????

This is my code to configure the appended

_TabbedOutput = new TabbedOutput();
 log4net.Config.BasicConfigurator.Configure(_TabbedOutput);

((log4net.Repository.Hierarchy.Hierarchy)log4net.LogManager.GetRepository()).Root.AddAppender(_TabbedOutput);

Thanks

Re: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
On 05/31/2011 06:46 PM, mc_line wrote:

> Anyone has any idea?
>

> Some help needed here

You may should take a look at your format string.
--
Dominik Psenner
## OpenPGP Key Signature #################################

Re: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero

Posted by mc_line <mc...@yahoo.com.mx>.

mc_line wrote:

> Anyone has any idea?
>

> Some help needed here

I am not suing any format string.

I am using the simpleConfigurator

Re: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero

Posted by mc_line <mc...@yahoo.com.mx>.

Anyone has any idea?

Some help needed here

Re: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Ummm, what does TabbedOutput look like?