Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 04:09:04 UTC

Committer's script

Hi, committers,

Don't you have any issue to use dev/merge... script to update JIRA? I've
got 401 everytime when I've tried to do it.

Do someone have any clue?

JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Committer's script

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I might get a captcha for it. Have you experienced it?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Committer's script