Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/12 08:25:14 UTC

Displaying feedback

Dear all,

How do I display the feedback/message upon validation failure/error?
When I read the doc here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/newuserguide.html#Newuserguide-Validation
, we insert the feedback instance into the Form constructor, but the
latest Wicket release don't have a constructor that has FeedBackPanel
as the argument.

Does anyone know the way?

Thanks in advance.

--
What you want today, may not exist tommorrow

Blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/

Re: Displaying feedback

Posted by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roland,

It worked. I didn't understand what's written on the wiki.

Thanks alot. :)

Re: Displaying feedback

Posted by Roland Kaercher <ic...@rolandkaercher.de>.
Hello Joshua,