Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/06 12:18:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Suhas Vasu

The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Suhas Vasu to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Suhas!Further formalities (ICLA, id creation & access grant) needs completion before Suhas is actually able to commit.Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (On behalf of Apache Falcon PPMC)

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Suhas Vasu

Posted by Vijay Ram <ne...@live.com>.
Congrats Suhas and Arpit

Thanks and Regards
Vijay Ram

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Suhas Vasu

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Congrats Suhas !

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Suhas, well deserved!