Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2005/10/18 17:48:52 UTC

Need Help

Hi All,

I'm new to maven

Can any one please give me some sample code for the following

1. How do we use clearcease with <scm> tag, i know it should be in format
as shown below, but how do i give other information
    like in cvs sscm:cvs:pserver:@cvs.host.name:/cvsroot:module-version
        <scm>
                <connection>scm:clearcase</connection>
                <developerConnection>scm:clearcase</developerConnection>
                <tag />
                <url />
        </scm>
2. For dependency i need to have other application related jars,but they
dont'have any version number on it, so in my pom.xml
    i defined it like
                <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                                <groupId>A</groupId>
                                <artifactId>B</artifactId>
                                <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
                                <type>jar</type>
                                <scope>compile</scope>
                        </dependency>
                </dependencies>

                <repositories>
                        <repository>
                                <id>custom</id>
                                <name>mylocal</name>
                                <url>path/to/local/repo</url>
                        </repository>
                </repositories>
        and in my local repository i tried all the following directory
structure
                a) path/to/local/repo/A/jars/SNAPSHOT/B.jar
                b) path/to/local/repo/A/SNAPSHOT/B.jar

Am i doing any thing wrong here please help me

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan