Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 09:13:23 UTC

Date Format on text field

Hi ;

 I have a text field that has a model of type java.util.Date. How do i set
the format of how the components displays the date?

Regards.

Re: Fwd: Date Format on text field

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
The good part:
 DateTextField dateTextField = new DateTextField("dateTextField", new
PropertyModel<Date>(
            this, "date"), new StyleDateConverter("S-", true))

You'll need wicket-stuff

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.