Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Fd Habash <fm...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/09 18:12:09 UTC

RE: Why Would a Single Node Drive Read Latency 5x Worse & Shutting itDown Improves it

And the fact that we I restart C* on this seed node, cluster read latency plummets back to near 1 second. Looks like this ‘unhealthiness’ survives a C* restart. There is a persistent issue on this node.

This may explain why read on this node is slow. But why do the other 8 nodes slow down with it.

Thank you