Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bilu Al <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/02 12:01:45 UTC

Re: [Netbeans 11.2][JDK 13] Resolution issue

Hello Eirik, i tried Scale 100% with last 11.3 revision and as you said it
looks exactly the same with Java 8. No huge fonts and so.
But it is a bit annoying because down-scaling to 100% affect other apps
like chrome, office etc...which font are smaller.

I hope there is other fixes coming.

By the way the FLAT LAF is awesome.