Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Febry Suhartono <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2016/01/18 04:55:05 UTC

Openmeetings not running well using firefox and js not found.

Hi,

I just re-install openmeetings, and it doesn't run well on firefox.
If i open calendar and administration, it got stuck.
When i check using firebug, it shown that the kendo.culture.in.min,js is not loading (missing).
I don't know if it's correlated or not, what should i do?

Best Regards,
Febry

Re: Openmeetings not running well using firefox and js not found.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ferby,

what version are you using?

--