Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2014/01/30 02:10:45 UTC

Re: Maintaining documentation

Hi JIRA and Wiki admins,

I would like permission to assign JIRA issues to myself
and edit Hadoop Wiki pages.
I have already fixed some on HADOOP-10086 and
I think there is further work.

My username is "iwasakims" on JIRA
and "MasatakeIwasaki" on Hadoop Wiki.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki

Posted by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
 > I added you as a contributor on Hadoop Common, let me know if you need
 > anything else.

Thanks Andrew!

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
 > I've added your username to the wiki

I appreciate it Steve!

(2014/01/30 17:44), Steve Loughran wrote:
> On 30 January 2014 01:10, Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>wrote:
>
>> Hi JIRA and Wiki admins,
>>
>> I would like permission to assign JIRA issues to myself
>> and edit Hadoop Wiki pages.
>> I have already fixed some on HADOOP-10086 and
>> I think there is further work.
>>
>> My username is "iwasakims" on JIRA
>> and "MasatakeIwasaki" on Hadoop Wiki.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Masatake Iwasaki
>>

> I've added your username to the wiki
>
> I can't add you you JIRA as every time I try to edit the roles page on
> chrome, firefox or safari, a dialog pops up telling me it can't contact the
> JIRA server. Hopefully someone else will be more successful

Re: Maintaining documentation

Posted by sa...@cloudera.com.
I've been getting that too. Only on the Hadoop jira project though - YARN works fine.

-Sandy

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.