Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> on 2007/12/04 17:47:54 UTC

Maven dependency issue

Hi

We are using maven2.0.6. If i add some dependency for my war file then
it would include all the dependencies on which this particular
dependency is dependent but i don't require those dependencies. So could
anyone please tell me how to get away from this issue. One thing that i
can do is use the exclusion tag in the dependecy which would exclude
those transitive dependencies. But the problem is my dependent jar is
dependent upon so many other jars.Thats why i need some optimal solution
for this problem.

Regards

Vishal.