Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by wg...@infonoia.ch on 2005/02/23 16:15:18 UTC

Re: AW: proxy

Quite a few proxies/firewalls by default swallow the http
extensions Subversion uses.

If the svn server allows https, you may try
replacing http:// with https:// in the
project url, as in
https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk

That might help you wrap and pass subversion commands
through your proxy/firewall.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Gehner
Infonoia SA