Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ravichandran Gopinath , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Ra...@hcl.in> on 2006/06/26 14:30:50 UTC

Need Help

hi Tomcat experts,

I am a fresher. Just now joined in HCL. I am basically very poor in Server
side. Even from my first day itself, they spoke something technically about
tomcat. I dont know anything about tomcat. But i am doing projects with the
help of tomcat only. Will you anyone please send me some information about
how tomcat is running and some beginner learning materials for Tomcat. and
please explain configuration files (.xml) briefly.

Thanks & Regards

 K.G.Ravichandran

HCL Technologies Ltd.

Re: Need Help

Posted by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 6/26/06, vineesh kumar <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go to apache site
>   jakarta.apache.org
>           u will get all the information about the tomcat server and
> other technologies related.Also try a googlwe search u can get a hell
> lot of books bout tomcat in the market.but better u read the documents
> at the apache site
>
> On 6/26/06, Ravichandran Gopinath , Tidel Park - Chennai
> <Ra...@hcl.in> wrote:
> > hi Tomcat experts,
> >
> > I am a fresher. Just now joined in HCL. I am basically very poor in Server
> > side. Even from my first day itself, they spoke something technically about
> > tomcat. I dont know anything about tomcat. But i am doing projects with the
> > help of tomcat only. Will you anyone please send me some information about
> > how tomcat is running and some beginner learning materials for Tomcat. and
> > please explain configuration files (.xml) briefly.
> >

> > Thanks & Regards
> >
> >  K.G.Ravichandran
> >
> > HCL Technologies Ltd.
> >

> --