Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sospartan <so...@apache.org> on 2017/05/15 09:23:44 UTC

[VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Hi IPMC,

I'm calling a vote for Weex-incubating 0.12.0-RC4 release.
In this release, source tarball only include files necessary to build Weex
SDK.
All binaries were excluded.
A build README(README_RELEASE.md)  is in the tarball now.

Thanks for peoples who were taking time to review our last RC (RC3). I'm
Hoping
this RC is doing better.

The PPMC vote for this release has passed:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0e05de680b315e453fe8643ff297d5
ebfb9cdd30ea2c982e33854ff5@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git
;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.12.0-rc4

The commit hash:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=commit;h=
e19ef8a4acc39cd8db2cf3be4f8369f6d7a0bb43

The source tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.12.0-incubating/RC4/

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
97B9 6598 A6A3 B63C 53BD  77E9 44C5 2286 22B9 7784

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS

Release note about this version:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEEX-26

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
Please vote on releasing this RC.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

--
Best Regards!
------------------------------

sospartan
https://weex-project.io

Re: [VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I see. Thank you for point it out. Lesson learned.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > All issues is fixed except this one:
> >> LICENSE contains incorrect boilerplate text (copyright line)
>
> This line:
> Copyright 2017 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> Should be:
> Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
>
> As it’s instructions for 3rd parties in how they can apply the Apache
> license to their code. See [1].
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt

Best Regards!

sospartan
http://weex.apache.org/ <https://weex-project.io/>

Re: [VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

All issues is fixed except this one:
>  LICENSE contains incorrect boilerplate text (copyright line)
See file here
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=blob;f=LICENSE;h=ca146a698f3b3950ed7b36aae8c90bf1bd76b91d;hb=refs/heads/dev

I don't understand this issue. What is 'incorrect boilerplate text'?
Raphael, please help me on this one.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the review. We are working on these issue now. And
another RC will make.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
I give my +1 here

Posted by sospartan <so...@apache.org>.
Could anyone from IPMC review this release?

--
Best Regards!
------------------------------

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
John and Craig,
Take a look at this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEEX-36
As I said in previous mail, all problems are fixed. Hope it's help.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
sospartan,

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
ok, I'll update my release script to bring every source code under root
directory.
Thanks for this tip.

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290

Re: [VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
John,

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi sospartan,

Am .05.2017, 11:29 Uhr, schrieb sospartan <so...@gmail.com>:

> Raphael,
> This tarball(https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/weex-j
> ars.tar.gz) is not used. I have exclude playground
Well, maybe you should move this away from dist.

> app and use installed gradle to setup android project. So these file is
> not
> needed.
This sounds good.

Regards, Raphael

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Raphael,

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
sospartan,

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked .asc signature
Signing keys in KEYS file and in pgpkeys.mit.edu
Checked LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER
Sampled source files include license

Good luck.

Craig

> On May 15, 2017, at 2:23 AM, sospartan <so...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi IPMC,
>
> I'm calling a vote for Weex-incubating 0.12.0-RC4 release.
> In this release, source tarball only include files necessary to build Weex
> SDK.
> All binaries were excluded.
> A build README(README_RELEASE.md)  is in the tarball now.
>
> Thanks for peoples who were taking time to review our last RC (RC3). I'm
> Hoping
> this RC is doing better.
>
> The PPMC vote for this release has passed:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0e05de680b315e453fe8643ff297d5
> ebfb9cdd30ea2c982e33854ff5@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git
> ;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.12.0-rc4
>
> The commit hash:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=commit;h=
> e19ef8a4acc39cd8db2cf3be4f8369f6d7a0bb43
>
> The source tarball can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.12.0-incubating/RC4/
>
> The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
> 97B9 6598 A6A3 B63C 53BD  77E9 44C5 2286 22B9 7784

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS
>
> Release note about this version:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEEX-26
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
> Please vote on releasing this RC.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)