Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by todd tredeau <tl...@wiserlabz.com> on 2002/05/26 21:09:05 UTC

Live Sites

Hi;
    Thanks to the hard work of Vadim, he has committed changes to allow
Cocoon 2.0.3 CVS build and higher to run on the Netware Platform.

    A reference implementation is at http://cocoon.wiserlabz.com This
will be the base for promotion of the cocoon project at Apache.org. We
also will offer free cocoon sites to developer who wish to get their
hands dirty and get involved in aspects of using cocoon, and promoting
open source.

    Wiserlabz is a web site, collaborative effort to promote Novell and
Open Source solutions. We have free news servers for Developers, and
create additional groups as needed. nntp.wiserlabz.com support.*.
Currently we host C and NLM Open Source forums, Apache Developer Forums,
and much more. Additionally we promote Apache, Tomcat, Jetspeed and much
much more. Our non-commercialized approach is more personal and our
servers are top notch.

    Currently our revenue is based upon medium cost, high quality
personal web hosting. We work with end users and developers / designers
who wish to have more flexibility with hosting solutions. We offer
Apache, Tomcat, Jetspeed, Cocoon, Cold Fusion, PHP, SQL, e-Commerce
enabled sites for hosting. We also offer both hosted, and remote Dial
 Up payment services. Rates start at $25.00 per month and up. Domains
are $20.00 per year, with auto-renew capabilities, $25.00 for non-hosted
domains.

   The prior is really a means to an end, to be able to give something
away, you have to make some thing somehow. We offer leads, through my
marketing efforts to our clients, with experts in; Database, Cold
Fusion, PHP, Java, Photography, Design, Engineering and much much more.
We ask for no commission for this service. Free hosting to designers and
developers are exchanged for hosting references.

    Please feature our reference implementation of
http://cocoon.wiserlabz.com in your sites reference and accept my
gratitude to Vadim and the rest of the Cocoon team... JOB WELL DONE.

Sincerely;

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions