Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com> on 2013/08/21 17:07:48 UTC

Tweak to thrift.el for better compatibility

I'm working on copying thrift-mode to the MELPA repo so that developers can
still edit .thrift files on machines without Thrift installed. There
appears to be a few really minor discrepancies with thrift.el, easily
ammended, to make this possible.

Could we patch thrift thusly?

https://github.com/milkypostman/melpa/pull/973#issuecomment-22969265

Re: Tweak to thrift.el for better compatibility

Posted by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com>.
Thanks for the heads up. I created an issue.

I may not have time to write the patch myself, but I thought I'd at least
get the ball rolling.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Andrew