Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jiří Chaloupka <ko...@chalu.cz> on 2009/04/15 19:33:10 UTC

localized tiles in Struts2

Hallo,
I tried to use localized tiles definition for some pages, which I do not
want to translate only by text elements. I have localized files for
insert in filestructure and localized tiles-defs.xml files as follows:
tiles-publicweb.xml:
<tiles-definitions
 <definition name="homepage" template="/templates/baseTemplate.jsp"
  <put-attribute name="header" value="/templates/banner.jsp" /
  <put-attribute name="body"
value="/templates/publicweb/lang/cz/home_body.jsp" /
 </definition
</tiles-definitions
similar for another language tiles-publicweb_en.xml:
<tiles-definitions
 <definition name="crm.homepage" template="/templates/baseTemplate.jsp"
  <put-attribute name="header" value="/templates/banner.jsp" /
  <put-attribute name="body"
value="/templates/publicweb/lang/en/home_body.jsp" /
 </definition
</tiles-definitions

and web.xml:
<servlet
    <servlet-name tiles</servlet-name
    <servlet-class org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesServlet</servlet-class
    <init-param
        <param-name
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG</param-name
        <param-value
/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml,/WEB-INF/tiles-publicweb.xml</param-value
    </init-param
  </servlet

by some documentation which I found I have to work, but in my app the
localized def is not loaded / is not used and only default localization
is used.
Is there any my mistake or is there any other way I have to use?

Thank you,
Jiri

__________ Informace od ESET Smart Security, verze databaze 4010 (20090415) __________

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.cz

Re: localized tiles in Struts2

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please write to the Tiles Users mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio