Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mike Wilkerson <Mi...@IXICorp.com> on 2011/11/02 21:25:50 UTC

The files in the kafka\clients\csharp\src\Kafka\Kafka.Client\cfg folder of the csharp client are out of date.

When I open the Kafka.sln there are many files missing from the Kafka.Client\cfg folder. When I remove the missing and add the files that are in the cfg folder I get many other errors. I think these files are from a newer version and the latest files have not been added.

Thanks
-Mike

Re: The files in the kafka\clients\csharp\src\Kafka\Kafka.Client\cfg folder of the csharp client are out of date.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Could you open a jira for that?

Thanks,

Jun