Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by surfer10 <ma...@mail.ru> on 2008/04/27 08:26:56 UTC

how can i implement regular expression filtering?

hello

I've described my problem in solr-user but since there were no reply i've
decided to write here.

I'm trying to implement regular expression filter for the problem described
here
http://www.nabble.com/XY-Problem-with-regular-expressions-%3A%29-td16914089.html

I need to test fetched doc contents to match against regex. Lucene query
language does not assume regexp so i've got stucked in what handler or
filter class this implementation should be done.

Could you help me with this or with another possible solution of task?

Re: how can i implement regular expression filtering?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I've described my problem in solr-user but since there were no reply i've
: decided to write here.

Please don't do that.

Reposting a question just because you didn't get an answer after waiting
45 hours isn't going to encourage anyone to answer your email any faster.
(particularly on a weekend)

Reposting *twice* in less then 45 hours, where the the second time is to a
completely inappropriate list (solr-dev is not a place to ask questions
about using solr) just fills up people inboxes needlessly, and may
actually get people mad at you.

-Hoss