Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 17:27:47 UTC

Re: Next Report

hey folks,

i’m really sorry but i was not able to work on graduation because of $$-job and priorities have moved in my freetime… sorry for that but really thought i can do it :/

so imo its the best to contribute batchee to geronimo

lg
reini

Re: Next Report

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Seems it didn't move much so wonder if somebody can take the lead on the
remaining steps.
We have to report this month since we missed last one and I'm not sure what
we should write.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Next Report

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1

Re: Next Report

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

I did a first pass to get a geronimo website:
http://geronimo.apache.org/batchee/ and updated batchee README to mention
it will continue at geronimo.

Another pass on the website can be needed - to drop last incubator mentions
and we need to do an INFRA ticket to make incubator repo read only - happy
to get some help ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Next Report

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Re: Next Report

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

écrit :

> yes, let's go for it.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 01.05.2019 um 22:26 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com
> >:
> >
> > Hi guys
> >
> > Small up to ensure noone objects and we could proceed to the move in
> > ~10days probably? Wdyt?
> >
> > Le mar. 2 avr. 2019 à 15:31, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>
> > écrit :
> >
> >> Oki, wrote a few words about it in the report page. Feel free to update
> it
> >> to something more verbose or relevant.
> >>
> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
> >> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog