Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Romita Saha <Ro...@sg.panasonic.com> on 2012/11/21 09:50:08 UTC

user session id / cookie to record search query

Hi All,

Do anyone have an idea how to use user session id / cookie to record
search query from that particular user.

Thanks and regards,
Romita

Re: user session id / cookie to record search query

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
Record?
E.g. output the cookie value of a given name in the log?
Provided you use Apache mod_proxy, we do this by a special log-format.

paul

Posted by Romita Saha <Ro...@sg.panasonic.com>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot. Will follow the same.

Thanks and regards,
Romita

From:   Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>
To:     solr-user@lucene.apache.org,
Date:   11/21/2012 05:34 PM
Subject:        Re: user session id / cookie to record search query

Hello!

What Solr are you using ? If not 4.0, information on logging can be
found on wiki - http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrLogging

 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - ElasticSearch

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.