Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Gee Chia <ge...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/03/02 14:37:00 UTC

[axis2]AXIS-2267, AXIS2-2281 - Enhancements for Metadata Exchange

Hi, Sanka, Dims, and All:

I  had created and submitted codes for the following JIRAs:
  JIRA 2267 - Adding Utility APIs for Metadata Exchange
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2267?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel)
  JIRA 2281 - Adding configurable parameter for MEX
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2281?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel)

 I strongly think the enhancements are very important for the WS-MEX
support.  I appreciate you take a closer look on the patch and add the
functions to Axis2 hopefully before the Axis2 1.2 cut.

Please refer to the above JIRAs for detailed description about the
changes.  I will update the Metadata Exchange document once the code is
integrated.

Thanks for your attention, and please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Gee Chia
Emerging Standards Development
geechia@us.ibm.com