Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Parijat Bose <ro...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2016/04/11 10:59:33 UTC

Java integration with Spark

Hi Team,
Can you please share the link/blog if you have any reference to Java integration with Spark.If it is not there, can you please share your views about the work around.I don't want to use Scala. -- Thanks & Regards   Parijat Bose    Mobile: +91-9038349567    Skype: parijat.bose1

Re: Java integration with Spark

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

With Spark's DataFrame support, you're no longer tied to using Scala
directly. Take a look at the documentation (
https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html), there's an example of using
Python PySpark integration with Phoenix. You can use Java in this same way.

Josh