Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 10:17:13 UTC

Camel-HL7 version 3.x

Hi,

>From the documentation of i could see camel-hl7 supports only hl7 version
2.x.Is there any plan that camel-hl7 supports version hl7 3.x in future??if
so when can we expect??

Cheers!!!
Bharath.R

Re: Camel-HL7 version 3.x

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

             Thanks for your quick response

Cheers!!!
Bharath.R

Re: Camel-HL7 version 3.x

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No there is no plans at Apache Camel.

camel-hl7 uses the hapi and its 2.x based.
You should ask HAPI if they have plans for 3.0.

So if HAPI supports 3.0 then we can do that for camel-hl7. Not before.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From the documentation of i could see camel-hl7 supports only hl7 version
> 2.x.Is there any plan that camel-hl7 supports version hl7 3.x in future??if
> so when can we expect??
>
> Cheers!!!
> Bharath.R

Claus Ibsen