Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Sathwik <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/07/05 08:09:11 UTC

Minimal components in TomEE Embedded Server

Hi Devs,

I am from the Apache ODE team. We are in the process of distributing production ready ODE as a standalone server, henceforth looking towards TomEE Embedded server. ODE has been in distribution till now as a web application.

We have tried deploying ODE on a full blown Tomee Webprofile server 1.7.2
https://github.com/sathwik/apache-ode-tomcat-bundle/blob/master/buildfile-tomee
We had to downgrade TomEE from JPA2 to JPA1 as ODE is still on JPA 1.0.

We are looking for a minimal configuration of TomEE Embedded Server preferably (Tomcat + JTA + JMS (optional)) to start with. Can you guys help us out.

regards,
sathwik
ODE-PMC

Re: Minimal components in TomEE Embedded Server

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Let us know if you need any help on particular topics not yet opened on
another thread

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.