Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ni...@planet.nl on 2008/02/01 11:00:45 UTC

Logging level at runtime

Hi folks,

I'm adjusting a maven-plugin, which is a wrapper around a library. This library logs a lot at info level and I want to change that to only log when maven is in debug mode (-X). When I ask the AbstractMojo.getLogger().isDebugEnabled() it always returns false (hard coded). We're using maven-plugin-api:2.0, but maven-plugin-api:2.0.8 still has the same implementation (return false; ).

How can I retrieve whether we're running in debug mode or not?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk