Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 16:26:16 UTC

Re: Make Teamcity Green Again

Hi Folks,

I want to resurrect this process and start to fix tests. Currently approx.
60-80 tests are failed each run on master.

As one from the first point I suggest to use TC investigations for brief
research of test failures.

If you can help with research please create and assign investigation on TC
(on test fail select dropdown menu, then 'Investigate / Mute'
then 'Investigated by: me' & 'Resolve: auto/manually'; Runs
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E
). Also help with existing fixes review/merge would be very appreciated.

Issue creation is still desired, but investigation will help us to identify
tests failures which are under research and failures not researched for now.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to share link to actual investigations list
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&tab=investigations

Please feel free to create and assign investigations if you have assumption
about causes of failure.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.