Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexander Monakhov <do...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 12:08:18 UTC

Re: AjaxTabbedPanel and location line

Hi, there.

Thanx for your reply. Every time user selects tab, new instance of
page is created. Is it fine for performance? Why don't just retrieve
the same page from session? And what does cost less to CPU -
deserialize page from session or instantiate new one?

Best regards, Alexander.

P.S.: IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy doesn't work for me, it fails if
mounted page contains form. I've created jira issue in this case. So,
I'm trying to use HybridUrlCodingStrategy.