Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by REBESCHINI Christophe <ca...@free.fr> on 2004/01/15 11:47:16 UTC

Bad GUI performance

JMeter responds well to all my needs, but a scenario run takes many time.
For example, I have wait 1 minute for the two first "HTTP Request", and
 "View Results in Table" says it has taken 3 seconds !

Is there a document about good use rules of JMeter GUI ?
If not, could some one tell me how to improve the time a run takes.

If it can help, here is my scenario content :
- 1 "HTTP Request Defaults", 1 "HTTP Cookie Manager" and 1 "User Parameter"
 at the beginning.
- A list of "HTTP Request" Sampler with a "Response Assertion" on each.
- 1 "View Results Tree" and 1 "View Results in Table" at the end.

Thanks

Re: Bad GUI performance