Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/22 20:24:50 UTC

Quick build/test

I'm not a maven guy, so forgive me.  Is there a way to tell maven to just
run the build and tests for cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished and skip everything
else (in particular the docs generation)?

Thanks,
John

Re: Quick build/test

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
You can do that if you've previously done the full build and upstream modules don't have any changes.

Also I'd usually do Ctrl-C when it comes to the docs :) the important stuff is built by then already.

A.

Re: Quick build/test

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
*writes that down*

Thanks!

Re: Quick build/test

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On May 23, 2013, at 7:49 AM, Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de> wrote:
> On 05/22/2013 08:24 PM, John Huss wrote:
>> I'm not a maven guy, so forgive me.  Is there a way to tell maven to just
>> run the build and tests for cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished and skip everything
>> else (in particular the docs generation)?
>
> mvn -pl :cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished -am
>
> will build the cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished module and all its
> dependencies in the reactor.
>
> -dirk

Neat :)

Re: Quick build/test