Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/02 06:27:50 UTC

Celebrating our 10th birthday for Apache HBase

Dear HBase developers and users,
亲爱的HBase开发者和用户们,

It has been a decade since Apache HBase became an Apache top level project
[1]. Ten years is a big milestone and deserves a good celebration. Do you
have anything to say to us? Maybe some wishes, good stories or just a happy
birthday blessing? Looking forward to your voices.

大家好!距离 HBase 成为 Apache 顶级项目 (TLP) 已经过去了整整 10 年
[1],这是一个值得纪念的里程碑。在这个特殊的时刻,您有什么想对 HBase 说的吗?分享您和 HBase 之间发生的故事,表达您对 HBase
的期待,或者是一句简单的“生日快乐”祝福?期待听到您的声音。

Best Regards,
Yu (on behalf of the Apache HBase PMC)

祝好!
Yu (代表Apache HBase PMC)

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/HBase.html#2010-04-21

Re: Celebrating our 10th birthday for Apache HBase

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks. I thought HBase deserves a 10 candle virtual cake!

regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I will be presenting on Hbase to one of the major European banks this
Friday  15th May.

Does anyone have latest bullet points on new features of HBase so I can add
them to my presentation material.

Many thanks,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

[image: image.png]

such loss, damage or destruction.

Posted by 陈叶超 <ch...@gmail.com>.
Happy  10th Birthday to Apache HBase !

It's really a great apache project ,thanks for apache community' great work
!

Wish Apache HBase better and better !

YeChao Chen

a user/fan of Apache HBase !