Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com> on 1996/06/11 13:19:25 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Sioux Source Availability (fwd)

Aha! Sioux = Apache 1.0.3 + SSL patches + SSLeay + Python + RSAref

"Portions Copyright (c) 1995 The Apache Group." [1] isn't quite what our
license agreement asks for either.

Mark
[1] http://www.thawte.com/products/sioux/

From: Mark Shuttleworth <ma...@thawte.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Sioux Source Availability

Cape Town, South Africa

ANNOUNCING:  SIOUX SOURCE AVAILABILITY

Thawte Consulting are pleased to announce full source availability
for Sioux, our secure web server derived from Apache. The source
includes all the components necessary to build Sioux, including
Python.

The source is available from:

   ftp://ftp.thawte.com/pub/products/sioux/src/

Please note that users in the United States will need the RSAref
component in order to comply with RSA Inc. copyrights. International
users should not download this component.

--
END ANNOUNCEMENT

--
Mark Shuttleworth