Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Mohiddin <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/10 14:38:46 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8138 Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation

---

** [tickets:#8138] Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** v1.5.0
**Created:** Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:38 PM UTC by Mohiddin
**Last Updated:** Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:38 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I have installed allura successfully and it shows default plugins in web interface... i have installed some additional allura plugins.. I followed below steps:

1. Downloaded allura plugin in /root/src/allura
2. Ran rebuild and got below list
setting up ForgeActivity dependencies
setting up ForgeBlog dependencies
setting up ForgeChat dependencies
setting up ForgeDiscussion dependencies
setting up ForgeGit dependencies
setting up ForgeGoogleCodeWikiImporter dependencies
setting up ForgeHg dependencies
setting up ForgeImporters dependencies
setting up ForgeLink dependencies
setting up ForgeMediawikiImporter dependencies
setting up ForgePastebin dependencies
setting up ForgeShortUrl dependencies
setting up ForgeTracker dependencies
setting up ForgeTracWikiImporter dependencies
setting up ForgeUserStats dependencies
setting up ForgeWiki dependencies

3. nohup paster taskd development.ini > /var/log/allura/taskd.log 2>&1 &
4. ALLURA_TEST_DATA=False paster setup-app development.ini
5. killed gunicorn and ran this "gunicorn --reload --paste development.ini  &" and in logs no error

Now i dont see my installed plugin in web interface.. Is there anything im missing?

Here is screenshot:
http://awesomescreenshot.com/00d678oy8c

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] Re: #8138 Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Ah.  We removed the core google importer support since it no longer works (since Google Code moved to their archive format).  The GoogleCodeWikiImporter plugin is still trying to use it though.  You'll have to remove the GoogleCodeWikiImporter (e.g. `pip uninstall GoogleCodeWikiImporter`).

I will update the GoogleCodeWikiImporter pages so people know not to use it.

---

** [tickets:#8138] Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** v1.5.0
**Created:** Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:38 PM UTC by Mohiddin
**Last Updated:** Wed Dec 14, 2016 06:44 PM UTC

Posted by Mohiddin <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

im trying to enable all plugin. I found import option in admin page and when i clicked Import option it giving me error.  check below attached url

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ea67cguca

---

** [tickets:#8138] Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** v1.5.0
**Created:** Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:38 PM UTC by Mohiddin
**Last Updated:** Mon Dec 12, 2016 05:50 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **Milestone**: v1.5.0 --> unreleased

---

** [tickets:#8138] Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: open --> closed

---

** [tickets:#8138] Allura plugin not showing web interface after installation**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:38 PM UTC by Mohiddin
**Last Updated:** Wed Dec 14, 2016 08:36 PM UTC