Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by T Greenhoot <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/18 17:32:46 UTC

documentation/8577: misspelled word -- see "full description" below

>Number:         8577
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       misspelled word -- see "full description" below
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In this paragraph the word "occurred" is misspelled.

As of Apache 1.3.17, Win32 binary distributions are now based on the Microsoft Installer (.MSI) technology. This change occured in order to resolve the many problems WinME and Win2K users experienced with the older InstallShield-based installer.exe file. While development continues to make this new installation method more robust, questions should be directed at the news:comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows newsgroup.

Visit the site http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement.html.
>Fix:
Confirm and correct the spelling of "occured" to "occurred". Check other documentation for similar spelling errors. Please permit me to search for additional grammatical mistakes in Apache documentation.
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]