Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dinesh Shahane <ds...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 20:16:39 UTC

NPE in HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher binding-ws-axis2

I have locally modified binding-ws-axis2 for supporting SOAP/JMS.

The axis2.xml file included with this binding has
HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher configured in the inflow. I have noticed that
this dispatcher throws a NPE for SOAP/JMS services on the following line

            String uri = messageContext.getTo().getAddress();

Please suggest if we need this dispatcher? Somewhere on Axis2 list I saw a
suggestion to comment it out and I was wondering if it is going to break any
functionality in SOAP/HTTP services.

Following is the message context -

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"

                  xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

    <soapenv:Header>

<wsa:To>jms:/queue.foo?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnecti
onFactory&amp;java.naming.factory.initial... </wsa:To>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:9C87769C7F8C63F2F31189496132078</wsa:MessageID>

        <wsa:Action>""</wsa:Action>

    </soapenv:Header>

    <soapenv:Body>

        <hello:getGreetings xmlns:hello="http://helloworld">

            <hello:name>Tuscany</hello:name>

        </hello:getGreetings>

    </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Re: NPE in HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher binding-ws-axis2

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to comment out the HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher as the
TuscanyDispatcher should be picking up all the Tuscany services.

   ...ant