Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/07/12 13:55:01 UTC

Order held to avoid capture payment failure

Hi,

I recently wrote a service that runs nighlty to put on hold every outstanding order (backordered or such) payed with a credit card which expiry date is expired or more exactly will be tomorrow. This to avoid picking/packing an order which payment can't be captured. Actually it's a part of a whole where held orders have also order items and OISG held and have also differrent reasons to explain why (some automatic, etc.). This last remark because I did not look closely to OFBiz OOTB code about held orders but it seems that it's not the case (an held order have no order items held, hence I guess no OISG). So I wonder if such things would have an interest to OFBiz OOTB ?

What do you think ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Order held to avoid capture payment failure

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
let me get my thoughts in order and present a draft.
:)
Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 7/13/2007 8:30 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi BJ,

De : "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.