Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Artur W." <a_...@gazeta.pl> on 2007/09/09 09:58:44 UTC

NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE in FF 2.0.0.6

Hi!

I have a modal window. In this window there is a "form" and "recount"
button.
When user enters incorrect data and hit "recount" I want to refresh the form
and feedback panel inside it.

I added ValidatingBehavior to the recount button like this:

		AjaxFormValidatingBehavior behavior = new AjaxFormValidatingBehavior(form,
"onclick") {
			protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
				target.addComponent(form);
			}
		};
		recount.add(behavior);

It works in IE 7 but in FF 2.0.0.6 I've got an error:

INFO: Initiating Ajax POST request on
?wicket:interface=modal-dialog-pagemap:7:shortageForm:recount::IBehaviorListener:2:&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&random=0.22862486812671723
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
ERROR: Exception evaluating AJAX status: [Exception... "Component returned
failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)
[nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]"  nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"
location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:8080/manage/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js
:: anonymous :: line 755"  data: no]
ERROR: Received Ajax response with code: unavailable
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: Invoking failure handler(s)...

I use Wicket 1.3-beta3.

Thanks,
Artur

Re: NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE in FF 2.0.0.6

Posted by "Artur W." <a_...@gazeta.pl>.
When I removed AjaxFormValidatingBehavior and add onError directly to the
button it works ok both in ie and ff:

		IndicatingAjaxButton recount = new IndicatingAjaxButton("recount", form) {
			protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
				[...]
			}
			protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
				target.addComponent(form);
			}
		};

Artur