Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "Sir. Adams Smith" <ah...@cox.net> on 2006/11/23 00:36:49 UTC

THE PEPSI COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

THE PEPSI COMPANY
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
101 CHURCHIL PLACE,
STAMFORD BRIDGE
LONDON SW1V 3DW.
UNITED KINGDOM.

THE PEPSI COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws held on the 15th November 2006 by Pepsi Bottling Company in
conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion,
your email  was amongst the 20 Lucky winners who won £ 500,000.00 each
on the Pepsi Bottling Company promotion award.

The Pepsi bottling company was founded by Mr.Caleb Bradham in the
year 1898, August 28, and applied for trademark with the U.S. Patent
Office, Washington D.C., and forms the first Pepsi-Cola Company in the
year 1902-1905, Pepsi-Cola's first bottling franchises are
established in Charlotte and Durham, North Carolina.

However the results were released on the 21st November 2006 and  your
email attached to ticket number (HTT726W) and ballot number
(BT:5643325/30)
The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and
corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search
from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email
addresses
were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and
privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over
250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.
This
Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by
the
International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is
the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.
For remittance of winning , Winners are to come over to our office here
in London. And for those who cannot make the trip over to the United
Kingdom in person should contact the Pepsi Promotion remittance officer
as soon as possible for him to arrange an alternative for you.
If you can make the trip, you are also required to contact the
remittance officer.

PEPSI-COLA WINNERS DOCUMENTATION FORM
=====================================
Full Names:
Address:
Age:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Occupation:
Country:
Nationality:
Telephone/Fax number:

ACCIDENTIAL CLAIMS REQUIREMENT:
==============================
Next Of Kin:
Address Of Next Of Kin:
Sex Of Next Of Kin:
Age Of Of Next Of Kin:
Telephone Number Of Next Of Kin:
E-mail Address Of Next Of Kin:

NB: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential until your claim is processed and your
money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim
your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please
be warned.

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims
department by email for processing and remittance of your prize to you.
You are required to fill and submit the above particulars to
Mr. Gordon Moore (Overseas Claims/United Kingdom Payment Officer) with the
below email address.

Your assigned claims officer contact email is:
Mr. Gordon Moore.
Email: gordon.moore002@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:  +44 (0)7024068404

NOTE: Upon receipt of this informations, Our payment unit will
immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your
funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact
via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch
and reference numbers and these informations below for quick
verifications and release of funds between the hours of 8.00am -
17.30pm on Monday - Friday.

*Staff of Pepsi Bottling Company and the British American Tobacco
Company are not to partake in this Lottery.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Sir. Kerber Cole
Promotion Co-ordinator,
Pepsi International Award.
Sweepstakes International Program.

Copyright © 1994-2006 The Pepsi-Cola Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines.

***This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
The information is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of  the contents is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material
from your computer.***