Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 10:52:06 UTC

Apache Directory/Studio/Fortress/Kerby/... blog

Hi guys,

we have the possibility to ask for a dedicated Apache blog for our
projects (https://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs). I think it would
help a bit gaining some exposure for them, at least in a more extended
way than siply tweeting about what we do.

I'd like to ask for such a blog, any objection ?

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Apache Directory/Studio/Fortress/Kerby/... blog

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 14/02/2017 à 16:29, SHAWN E SMITH a écrit :
> Sounds like a great idea.
>
> BTW - We're still working with the lawyers to get SCIMple officially released to Apache, we appreciate the patience.

Lawyers... I prefer layers ;-)

Posted by SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>.
Sounds like a great idea.

BTW - We're still working with the lawyers to get SCIMple officially released to Apache, we appreciate the patience.

"The programmer … works only slightly removed from pure thought-stuff.
He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating by exertion of the imagination."
— Fred Brooks

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering
Enterprise Infrastructure and Operations
Penn State University
814-321-5227
ses44@psu.edu

https://keybase.io/ussmith