Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 14:50:56 UTC

New ecommerce website based on OFBiz

Hi All

I am trying to develop an ecommerce website through ofbiz. All I am doing is
copying the ecommerce from special purpose package. Not sure whether this is
right way of doing an ecommerce website through ofbiz.

Please suggest.

--
Regards
Sac

Re: New ecommerce website based on OFBiz

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This can help you to develop an ecommerce website through ofbiz;
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sac, In case if you want to create a new component then following command would help you to setup directory structure under hot-deploy.
ant create-component

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by sac sha <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Regards
Sachin Sharma

Re: New ecommerce website based on OFBiz

Posted by jonatan soto <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Jonatan Soto Aguilera
C/ Comte Borrell, 328 3º4ª

Re: New ecommerce website based on OFBiz

Posted by Chirag Manocha <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sac,
Also go through
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Working+with+the+Catalog+Manager
<http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Working+with+the+Catalog+Manager>Catalog
Manager plays a big role in ecommerce site and also refer DemoProducts.xml
file.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Freelancer

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Mridul Pathak <

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sac,