Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Bauman <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/12 21:37:21 UTC

Re: Multipart Support - licensing

Hey Jason,

Well, actually, it's LGPL, not GPL; so your complaint
isn't completely accurate. However, I didn't use the
Apache license simply because I haven't read it, so
I'm not familliar with it enough to adaquately choose
it over the licenses I am familliar with.

I will look into it and, if necessary, make the
changes.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com/