Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by PavanSingaraju <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 21:58:04 UTC

Need help in the compatibility for Windows Vista.

 Hi,
   Thanks in advance.
   I have an web application in Tomcat 5.0.18. I am running it on Windows XP
operating system. I am planning to upgrade the OS to Windows Vista. Are
there any known compatibility issues for migrating the Tomcat to Vista??
   Please help me in this regard.
--
Pavan S. Kumar

Re: Need help in the compatibility for Windows Vista.

Posted by PavanSingaraju <pa...@gmail.com>.
Chris,
       Thank you for the information. I did proposed for moving it to linux,
and am waiting for management's response. The new machine had Vista, and to
host it on that machine, i wanted to check if there are some issues with it.
This mail did answered my question. Thanks once again.
--
Pavan S. Kumar

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.