Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/13 11:37:03 UTC

Can there be more than one OUT/INOUT parameter?

Hi there!
Can there be situations where a call instance during its configuration
gets more than one OUT/INOUT parameter set throught the addParameter()
method.
Doesn't that sound strange? Any java method can only return one
object, so then how come more than one parameter assume OUT
parametership.
Would it be a breach of any spec or anything like that, if we throw
error when we encounter more than one OUT (or INOUT) parameter added
for an operation.

Thanks in advance
Jayachandra
--
-- Jaya

Re: Can there be more than one OUT/INOUT parameter?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
we use holders if there are more than one OUT/INOUT parameter. please
don't cross post.

-- dims