Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Marcus Brito <mb...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/25 16:34:25 UTC

Code Inspection

Treat of the Day: code inspections for the hivemind codebase:

http://www.animegaiden.com.br/pazu/hivemind-inspections/framework/
http://www.animegaiden.com.br/pazu/hivemind-inspections/library/

Courtesy of IntelliJ IDEA and Inspection Gadgets. I've turned on just
a few inspections (the ones I use in my own projects). Some warnings
shown in these results are easily ignorable, but some of them are
worth taking a look at (equals not paired with hashCode, collection
declared by class, not by interface, constant conditions, string
comparition using ==)... oh well, take a look by yourselves.

-- Marcus Brito

Re: Code Inspection

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Some of these might be remotely relevant, but then again, that's what
test suites are for!

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:34:25 -0300, Marcus Brito <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Treat of the Day: code inspections for the hivemind codebase:
>
> http://www.animegaiden.com.br/pazu/hivemind-inspections/framework/
> http://www.animegaiden.com.br/pazu/hivemind-inspections/library/
>
> Courtesy of IntelliJ IDEA and Inspection Gadgets. I've turned on just
> a few inspections (the ones I use in my own projects). Some warnings
> shown in these results are easily ignorable, but some of them are
> worth taking a look at (equals not paired with hashCode, collection
> declared by class, not by interface, constant conditions, string
> comparition using ==)... oh well, take a look by yourselves.
>
> -- Marcus Brito

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind