Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Chad Palenshus <ch...@palenshus.com> on 2017/12/05 14:41:00 UTC

captcha not working

Hi All:

I'm struggling with getting the captcha image to show on the new user "Sign
Up" page.  The place holder is there but the missing image error is
displayed.  When I try to view the image, it resolves to the URL
of x.x.x.x:5080/openmeetings/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInPage?3--register-form-captcha-captcha&antiCache=1511987465814.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Chad

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Ramón Zárate Moedano <ho...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ... ill try it.

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Ubuntu

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Ramón Zárate Moedano <ho...@gmail.com>.
Maxim.

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Hossein Dehghanpoor <ho...@gmail.com>.
hello maxim

Re: captcha not working

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad everything works as expected :)
Thanks for sharing :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax